Val d’Isere is one of the most famous and appreciated localities in the French Alps. It is a real paradise for skiers and snowboarders, and the annual theatre that hosts the downhill races of the Free World Cup.
Moreover, this alpine station boasts a complete tourist experience suitable for all ages. It is also ideal for all those wishing to broaden their horizons beyond practising the classical and timeless alpine skiing.
Therefore, the following are the snow activities that are available during the winter months at Val d’Isère:
- Cross Country Skiing and Off-Piste: The station is at the disposition of lovers of both these disciplines with 20km of trails for cross-country skiing and plenty of secure tracks for off-piste skiing. Between these options, one will certainly enjoy incredible panoramas and become closer to nature.
- Alpine Skiing: This French locality offers fun-filled excursions led by expert guides. It would be sufficient just to acquire the suitable equipment: skis, boots, poles and skins.
- Trekking in Snowshoes: For those loving mountain treks in winter as much as in summer, there are various paths around Val d’Isère to enjoy with the right snowshoes.
- Snowpark: For those loving acrobatics, a visit to the snowpark is a must. Here it will be possible for you to put your acrobatic skills to the text on the box, the rail, the jibs, the rainbow and the wallride.
- Ice-driving circuit: Those preferring four-wheel driving to skiing will find the perfect environment at Val d’Isère. There are two circuits available: “Cars and moto” and “Karting and Buggy” to be experienced alone or after having followed a course given by experts.
- BMX Xdrive SkiMovie: Who hasn’t dreamed of taking on a slope like a pro at the World Cup? This is an experience for everyone at the French resort: your curves will be recorded as an official competition to become an unforgettable memory.
- Sleigh Ride: An activity that enables on to experience with the atmosphere and the charm of the past. A sled pulled by Huskies takes passengers through forests and past breath-taking views.
- Snake Gliss: An idea exciting for the little ones but also for all those who want to play some carefree games on the snow. Fun is guaranteed!